January 3, 2018 Admin and Client Care Coordinator MLA CANADA IS SEEKING A CANDIDATE FOR THE POSITION OF CLIENT CARE COORDINATOR FOR OUR DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER HEAD OFFICE.
ABOUT MLA CANADA
In 2016, MAC Marketing Solutions and BLVD Marketing Group amalgamated to form McNeill Lalonde and Associates (MLA Canada). As MLA Canada, the best of two cultures are combined and supported by a highly experienced leadership group and dedicated and talented team.
MLA Canada is the most comprehensive real estate service provider in Canada. Partnering with residential developers, MLA Canada offers an unmatched level of expertise in Advisory services, market intelligence, project marketing, sales, customer care and administration. From boutique projects to large masterplan communities, our diverse and deeply experienced service teams deliver exceptional results while placing our clients’ objectives and brand identity first.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
You will join Western Canada’s largest real estate marketing organization, McNeill Lalonde & Associates (MLA Canada). You will report to the Administration and Client Care Director and help us provide our clients a lasting impression and an amazing experience of purchasing a home. Depending on your experience and knowledge, your core responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Overseeing all site contract paperwork and ensuring contracts are complete, without error and omission – including disclosure information
- Managing non-electronic and electronic filing system
- Ensuring all addendums to the contract are communicated to all parties that need to be involved/ communicated to
- Prepare weekly reports regarding outstanding contracts
- Maintain and manage traffic reports, MLS tracking - updating Lasso and Yongle as necessary
- Assist with Pre-Launches
- Collaborating with Sales Directors to oversee operation needs
- Participate in site set up – managing inventory for supplies and set up of filing system
- Assist with training of sales teams – ensuring all members have a thorough and detailed understanding about purchase contract filing procedures
- Be an ambassador of McNeill Lalonde & Associates (MLA) inside and outside of our offices
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 1-2 years of experience in real estate or marketing
- Relevant education (Certificate/Diploma/Degree) from a recognized institute
- Proficiency with Google Apps, MS Office applications (Office 365)
- Experience with Asana, and Yongle
- Ability to produce results independently while maintaining a positive team environment
- An amazing attention to detail with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Time-management skills working under pressure with multiple projects and timelines
- Flexibility in availability – including weekends
WHAT WE CAN GIVE YOU
- Personal and professional development within the company and industry
- A competitive salary with performance bonuses
- A comprehensive benefits package
- A fun, collaborative and autonomous work environment
TO APPLY, click here.