ABOUT MLA CANADA
MLA Canada is the most comprehensive real estate service provider in Canada. Partnering with residential developers, MLA Canada offers an unmatched level of expertise in advisory services, market intelligence, project marketing, sales, customer care and administration. From boutique projects to large masterplan communities, our diverse and deeply experienced service teams deliver exceptional results while placing our clients’ objectives and brand identity first.
Our purpose is to create and innovate meaningful real estate experiences. We are passionate. We are thoughtful. We are deeply committed to growing leaders, and building the best team in the industry.
MLA offers our team members an unparalleled opportunity to work within a growing, innovative company. We provide our staff with competitive compensation packages, flexible working arrangements with our remote working opportunities, family support with top-up maternity benefits, and an overall vibrant and engaging place to develop and propel your career.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Our Director of Advisory position will analyze and understand the real estate market, particularly as it relates to the residential industry and new construction multi-family projects. You will be responsible for leading the Advisory department and aligning them with MLA Canada's purpose. You will also be responsible for generating new advisory business for the organization. Depending on your experience and knowledge, your core responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Analyze data and generate recommendations on site feasibility, pricing and product for MLA Canada clients;
- Lead client meetings and envisioning sessions;
- Assist senior leadership team with industry speaking events and media outreach;
- Proactively research new reporting methods, global real estate design trends, construction methods and demographic/purchaser trends;
- Conceptualize and proof all MLA Advisory reports;
- Support the business development team in identifying potential clients and lead pitch meetings with senior leaders;
- Lead all departmental functions and manage MLA Advisory workflows;
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 8+ years' of experience in real estate
- 5+ years' of managing/mentoring a team
- Relevant editions from a recognized institution
- Proficiency with Google and MS Office 365 applications
- Experience with Altus, Urban Analytics, CMHC, MLS, etc.
- Strong knowledge of real estate intel and strong industry connections
WHY IT’S SO GREAT TO WORK FOR MLA
MLA offers our team members an unparalleled opportunity to work within a growing company. Our purpose is to create and innovate meaningful real estate experiences. We are passionate. We are thoughtful. We are deeply committed to growing leaders, and building best in class services.
In addition to a competitive compensation structure, we offer:
- An amazing opportunity for personal growth and development;
- A defined bonus structure;
- A comprehensive benefits package;
- An opportunity to work with the best of the business;
- Paid vacation time between Christmas and New Years;
- Fitness and wellness allowances;
- Flexible and remote working environment;
- Maternity leave top up for expecting mothers;
- A collaborative, innovative and fun working environment.
To apply, click HERE