ABOUT MLA CANADA
MLA Canada is the most comprehensive real estate service provider in Canada. Partnering with residential developers, MLA Canada offers an unmatched level of expertise in advisory services, market intelligence, project marketing, sales, customer care and administration. From boutique projects to large masterplan communities, our diverse and deeply experienced service teams deliver exceptional results while placing our clients’ objectives and brand identity first.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Director of Technology & Business Improvement to join our team. The Director of Technology and Business Improvement will advance MLA Canada’s automation and integration strategies through design, development, deployment and maintenance, reducing manual efforts and increasing overall efficiency. Although not an exhaustive list, the core accountabilities for the role will be:
- Planning and driving scoping, gap and impact analysis and other assessments to identify needs and opportunities for enhancement
- Proactive collaboration in the development and design of the project plan, working with stakeholders to ensure requirements are satisfied
- Leading the development of systems changes/enhancements through all phases of the life cycle, with hands on planning, estimating and coding
- Acquiring and maintaining a high-level understanding of the technical and functional architecture, security and compliance requirements of assigned systems and automation
- Assisting with the identification and recruitment of A-players to join the project team
- Creating and maintaining training materials, manuals and other related guides Requirements
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Degree or diploma in information technology, computer science or similar field preferred
- Previous working experience as a Director of Technology or VP of Technology is preferred
- Previous software development experience would be deemed a major asset.
- Experience providing requirements for small to medium initiatives
- Experience working with both agile and waterfall delivery methodologies
- Experience working with heavily customized or fully custom applications
- Demonstrated experience translating strategy into feature development roadmaps
- Ability to produce results independently while maintaining a positive team environment
- An amazing attention to detail with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proven time-management skills while working under pressure
- Outgoing, personable attitude
- Demonstrated understanding of the real estate business and key related business processes would be preferred
WHY IT’S SO GREAT TO WORK FOR MLA
MLA offers individuals an unparalleled opportunity to work with a growing company with a clear vision to be Canada’s undisputed leader in real estate, and to be a part of setting a new standard of excellence for experience and innovation in the world of new home sales. In addition to a competitive compensation structure, we offer:
- An amazing opportunity for personal growth and development;
- A defined bonus structure;
- A comprehensive benefits package;
- An opportunity to work with the best of the business;
- A collaborative, innovative and fun working environment.
To apply, click HERE.