ABOUT MLA CANADA
MLA Canada is the most comprehensive real estate service provider in Canada. Partnering with residential developers, MLA Canada offers an unmatched level of expertise in advisory services, market intelligence, project marketing, sales, customer care and administration. From boutique projects to large masterplan communities, our diverse and deeply experienced service teams deliver exceptional results while placing our clients’ objectives and brand identity first.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
We are driven to change the way the world purchases real estate. Our company is at the helm of an exciting transition and growth in technology and innovation. We are in the midst of developing a one-of-a-kind data driven real estate intelligence platform forever changing the way we sell and market homes. Our commitment is to foster an entrepreneurial culture, while continuing to disrupt how we position and sell real estate. As we take on this exciting new challenge, we are seeking a bilingual Inside Sales Specialist to join us!
As we work with a hybrid remote policy, even before Covid, we will continue to adapt this method as we continue to navigate the guidelines administered by public health. Please note, only residents of the Lower Mainland will be considered at this time as we do require team members to collaborate in office and/or in person as needed. This is not a full-time remote opportunity.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Inside Sales Specialist to join our MLA Canada team. The role of the Inside Sales Specialist is to qualify incoming leads and leverage our technology platforms to generate better qualified prospects for our sales team.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, your core responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Ensuring new prospects are contacted in a timely manner
- Providing initial project overviews and sharing basic project information across a number of Sales Programs marketed and sold by MLA Canada
- Providing initial qualification assessments of prospects
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales manager
- Assisting with phone campaigns to prospective purchasers and realtors
- Assisting with digital sales operations for new projects
- Targeted email campaigns to generate new leads
- Creating and updating dashboards for the sales and marketing team
- Understanding customer needs and wants
- Learning the competitive advantages of the various projects we are currently marketing
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 1 - 3 years' experience working in a sales role (although not required, previous real estate experience would be deemed a major asset)
- Fluency in Cantonese or Mandarin
- Very strong communication skills
- Strong administrative skillset
- Past experience managing call center or database management is a strong asset
- Ability to think critically and problem solve effectively in various situations
- A passion for all things real estate
- Proficiency with Google Apps, MS Office applications (Office 365)
- Familiarity using Hubspot preferred, but not required
- Ability to produce results independently while maintaining a positive team environment
- An amazing attention to detail with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proven time-management skills while working under pressure
- Outgoing, personable attitude
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
WHY IT’S SO GREAT TO WORK FOR MLA
MLA offers individuals an unparalleled opportunity to work with a growing company with a clear vision to be Canada’s undisputed leader in real estate, and to be a part of setting a new standard of excellence for experience and innovation in the world of new home sales.
Our core values are at the heart of our people and company objectives. We strive for Innovation, Empowering our People, Committing to the MLA Experience and Delivering Results.
We celebrate our wins and each other. We are committed to fostering a rich learning organization and mapping out career paths based on individual talents and goals. We are big on fostering a community based on trust, respect and creating a fun and collaborative place to be! Ask us about our yearly Rocket Awards program and annual gala events, where we put celebration into action.
In addition to a competitive compensation structure, we offer:
- An amazing opportunity for personal growth and development
- A defined bonus structure
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Fitness and transit subsidy programs
- An opportunity to work with the best of the business
- A fun, collaborative, innovative and fun working environment
- On-going commitment to training and development
- Opportunities for educational webinars
- Career path and personal growth plans – we invest in you and our team
To apply, click HERE