July 30, 2018 Managing Broker MLA CANADA IS HIRING FOR THE POSITION OF MANAGING BROKER FOR OUR DOWNTOWN HEAD OFFICE.
Our Managing Broker will have the opportunity to drive and support business strategy and vision for the company and can execute on it. The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for real estate and has experience and extensive knowledge dealing with various legal aspects of the real estate industry as well as experience managing a team and operating a business. Other core responsibilities of this role will also include but not be limited to:
- Mentoring to all agents licensed under MLA Canada and MLA Realty - a resource to the agents providing knowledge, mentorship, training programs, dealing with contract questions, policy questions, etc.
- Operate as a part of MLA Canada’s senior leadership – bringing forward innovative and progressive business strategies relating to MLA Realty and other revenue generating aspects of our overall business
- Monitor all financials and budgets associated with Realty and implements adjustments as needed
- Act as a partner to the VP of Sales and Administration to ensure updates to real estate policy changes are effectively implemented through training and internal collateral
- Review specific contracts for MLA Canada Realty and MLA Canada
- Manage the operations and questions around compliance and conduct
- Fostering a strong culture - driving a dynamic, positive, team environment with connectivity and deep relationships with and amongst the agents
- Partnering with numerous influencers at MLA Canada specifically nurturing strong relationships with sales directors, sales people, and partners
- Designing, managing and/or executing financial reports and business strategy
- Managing and always growing a strong network – from a business development aspect but also from a recruiting perspective
- Leading and managing the licensing administration team
- Associate Broker or Managing Broker BC license, license in AB is a bonus
- 8+ years of experience in real estate
- Ability to produce results independently while maintaining a positive team environment
- Strong understanding of real estate policy
- Desire to work as a part of a large team
- Energetic and professional. Natural at developing relationships and working with clients and colleagues
- A passion for the industry and helping those around you – excitement to foster a new endeavor
- Ethical and knowledgeable practices
- Western Canada’s largest project real estate sales and marketing company processing over 2000 transactions a year.
- Full administration, conveyance and financial support with various departments
- Personal and professional development within the company and industry
- A competitive salary with performance bonuses
- A comprehensive benefits package
- A fun, collaborative and autonomous work environment
TO APPLY, Click Here.