October 29, 2018 Marketing & Sales Operations Coordinator MLA CANADA IS HIRING FOR THE POSITION OF MARKETING & SALES OPERATIONS COORDINATOR FOR OUR DOWNTOWN HEAD OFFICE.
As the Sales & Marketing Operations Coordinator (SMOC), you will provide support to both the VP of Sales Operations and the VP of Marketing Operations in developing and executing on cross-departmental strategies to create a more dynamic and effective experience for our staff and clients alike. The ideal candidate will have strong project management abilities with an understanding for marketing and sales fundamentals. You will play a supporting role in coordinating marketing collateral, communication and assets, as well as supporting the VP’s in driving operational efficiencies, ensuring consistency among messaging, processes, and best practices throughout the organization. Your core responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Support in executing tools that relate to the marketing strategy, theme, product positioning and creative branding for real estate projects
- Execute and coordinate creative that relate to media such as print, online and outdoor
- Work with creative agencies in producing, editing, proofing various marketing collateral including signage, stationary, brochures, floorplans, feature sheets, flyers and more
- Ensure meeting agendas are created ahead of each meeting and meeting minutes are captured and circulated afterwards
- Coordination of a variety of events, developing content for email campaigns, coordination of project photography, and social media strategy
- Perform support and/or administrative tasks, and support company side marketing initiatives as required.
- Attend team meetings as needed, and support the VP’s in various meetings to assist in involvement of cross-departmental initiatives.
- Provide support to the Sales Department, including scheduling and coordination of regular meetings, and serve as the main point of contact for Sales Team for department operational items
- Reviewing portfolio & department budgets as well as absorption targets and updates
- Oversee development and refinement of various Sales Department tools, as well as ensuring Training Manuals are regularly updated as needed
- Be the champion of our third party systems, continuing to find efficiencies in how each department utilizes these platforms
- Alongside VP’s, project manage departmental quarterly priorities to ensure execution. Through collaboration with multiple departments, understand company-wide priorities and provide strategic insight into synergies of cross-departmental priorities. Work closely with VPSO and VPMO in build out of development of quarterly priorities.
- 1-3 years of experience in real estate or marketing
- Relevant education (Certificate/Diploma/Degree) from a recognized institute
- A strong understanding of Marketing fundamentals
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Ability to project manage like a superstar!
- Ability to produce results independently while maintaining a positive team environment
- Energetic and professional. Natural at developing relationships and working with clients and colleagues
- A keen attention to detail with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A great communicator with strong organization skills
- Time-management skills working under pressure with multiple projects and timelines
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Excellent written, graphic, and verbal communication skills
- Willing to work extended business hours from time to time as needed, to meet deadlines
- A strong desire to learn about Real Estate Marketing
- Personal and professional development within the company and industry
- Exposure to the Marketing and Sales departments for integrated experience
- The opportunity to grow within the company
- A competitive salary with performance bonuses
- A comprehensive benefits package
- A fun, collaborative and autonomous work environment
TO APPLY, Click Here.