ABOUT MLA CANADA
MLA Canada is the most comprehensive real estate service provider in Canada. Partnering with residential developers, MLA Canada offers an unmatched level of expertise in advisory services, market intelligence, project marketing, sales, customer care and administration. From boutique projects to large masterplan communities, our diverse and deeply experienced service teams deliver exceptional results while placing our clients’ objectives and brand identity first.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
We are driven to change the way the world purchases real estate. Our company is at the helm of an exciting transition and growth in technology and innovation. We are in the midst of developing a one-of-a-kind data driven real estate intelligence platform forever changing the way we sell and market homes. Our commitment is to foster an entrepreneurial culture, while continuing to disrupt how we position and sell real estate. As we take on this exciting new challenge, we are seeking an experienced Sales & Marketing Operations Coordinator to join us.
As we work with a hybrid remote policy, even before Covid, we will continue to adapt this method as we continue to navigate the guidelines administered by public health. Please note, only residents of the Lower Mainland will be considered at this time as we do require team members to collaborate in office and/or in person as needed. This is not a full-time remote opportunity.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales & Marketing Operations Coordinator to support our Sales & Marketing team! The ideal candidate has a strong background in tech, with a passion for supporting team operations!
The core responsibilities for the role will be, but are not limited to:
ONBOARDING AND STAFF MANAGEMENT
- Support the S&M Operations Manager in coordination and execution of Sales Force and onboarding (coordination and training)
- Update and manage iSpring Course setup and administration for Marketing department and Sales Consultants, review course assignments, conduct in person sessions
- Formally and informally train all consultants on MLA’s best practices as it relates to policies, sales process, guidelines, and corporate initiatives relating to digital platforms (hubspot, MLA Live, Home Store)
- Foster strong relationships with individuals in the Sales & Marketing Departments and various departments to ensure cohesive working environment
- Support S&M Operations Manager in nurturing Sales & Marketing Staff operational knowledge
- Have a strong understanding of the roles and responsibilities for every member on the Sales Team
- Support S&M Operations Manager in weekly Sales & Marketing meetings
- Support S&M Operations Manager in overseeing regular daily operations of MLA Sales Force and marketing MLA Oi
- Conduct ongoing regular audits and reviews of Marketing & Sales Team CRM use, performance, and all system management
Support the S&M Operations Manager and work with other MLA Leaders on the following items:
- Scheduling, managing set up in iSpring, and leading operational components of the MLA Engine Training sessions and Marketing Oi modules
- Content curation and scheduling of training sessions
- Facilitate and lead various training sessions for marketing and sales force software platforms rollout or improvements and refinements. Additionally, be a resource regularly available to the marking sales and Oi team as well as clients to assist and troubleshoot any questions or concerns
- Participate and encourage 100% attendance at training sessions; ensuring that our teams are the best in the industry (marketing and sales)..
SALES & MAREKTING OPERATIONS EXECUTION
- Oversee the Sales Team daily operations acting as a resource and providing feedback when needed
- Engage in regular dialogue and collect feedback to assist in improving our internal processes and systems
- Support the S&M Operations Manager on all coordination and execution of Oi and Process updates, changes, roll-outs, etc.
- Ensure Sales Teams are aligned on: Rocket Fuel, the company guidebook, and all of MLA’s internal policies and procedures
- Assist in the development and execution of strategic initiatives including but not limited to Quarterly Priorities and operational items
- Assist with the development of MLA’s sales and marketing platform and customization of CRM to MLA Sales Programs
- Stay current and up to date on on all systems, platforms and related tech tools
- Use established templates and brand protocols for all communication to internal and external parties.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Degree or Certificate in Business, Marketing or relevant field
- Strong working proficiency on, all of MLA’s internal systems, including but not limited to: Lasso, HubSpot, Office 365, Zoom, Asana and, Avesdo, Smartsheets etc.
- Experience conducting training sessions and onboarding considered an asset
- Tech savvy, not afraid to dive into new platforms and solution focussed
- Superior organizational skills and exceptional ability to manage various tasks with ease
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills
- A high-level of professionalism, diplomacy and tact
- Proficiency with Google Apps, MS Office applications (Office 365)
- Experience working with CRM’s such as Hubspot
- Ability to produce results independently while maintaining a positive team environment
- An amazing attention to detail with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Outgoing, personable attitude
- Strong communication and presentation skills to engage prospective stakeholders on our products/services and vision
- An entrepreneurial mindset and likes to take ownership of projects and deliverables
- Be available for onsite support at Corporate events and provide engaging opportunities for the Sales Force team to participate
WHY IT’S SO GREAT TO WORK FOR MLA
MLA offers individuals an unparalleled opportunity to work with a growing company with a clear vision to be Canada’s undisputed leader in real estate, and to be a part of setting a new standard of excellence for experience and innovation in the world of new home sales.
Our core values are at the heart of our people and company objectives. We strive for Innovation, Empowering our People, Committing to the MLA Experience and Delivering Results.
We celebrate our wins and each other. We are committed to fostering a rich learning organization and mapping out career paths based on individual talents and goals. We are big on fostering a community based on trust, respect and creating a fun and collaborative place to be! Ask us about our yearly Rocket Awards program and annual gala events, where we put celebration into action.
In addition to a competitive compensation structure, we offer:
- An amazing opportunity for personal growth and development
- A defined bonus structure
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Fitness and transit subsidy programs
- An opportunity to work with the best of the business
- A fun, collaborative, innovative and fun working environment
- On-going commitment to training and development
- Opportunities for educational webinars
- Career path and personal growth plans – we invest in you and our team
To apply, click HERE