MLA CANADA DOING OUR PART TO FIGHT COVID-19
As we transition into reopening businesses and services once again, we at MLA Canada are committed to ensuring we provide a safe and thoughtful experience for all those that we have the privilege of working with. We also know there is trepidation and perhaps questions about how that will look moving forward. We are committed to doing our part for the safety and wellbeing of our valued employees, clients, and customers.
FOR OUR STAFF AND DEVELOPER PARTNERS
- Physical distancing will continue to be a high priority as our office will be adjusted to ensure distancing measures are maintained while others continue to work from home
- Cleaning services have been increased
- Hand sanitizer stations in key office locations along with reminders to wash your hands
- Staff members feeling ill will be obligated to stay home
FOR OUR CUSTOMERS AND HOMEOWNERS
- Interactive Home Tours powered by MLA Live to be widely available to ensure customers have the information they need and access to our knowledgeable sales representatives remotely and therefore reducing presentation centre time
- Presentation Centres open by appointment to allow for physical distancing
- Hand sanitizer, gloves and masks will also be available at our Presentation Centres for private appointments.
- Additional cleaning supplies have been provided to all of our Presentation Centres
- Safety and Wellness policies will be reviewed prior to private appointments with additional information on the safety steps taken by our staff.
- Project information will be available digitally including brochures and pricing information.
We stand united with one another to all do our part to fight Covid-19 and we encourage you to speak to your MLA Canada representative with any questions or concerns you may have. We are fully committed to ensure we provide a safe and comfortable environment for all and appreciate your support during this unprecedented time.