As we transition into reopening businesses and services once again, we at MLA Canada are committed to ensuring we provide a safe and thoughtful experience for all those that we have the privilege of working with. We also know there is trepidation and perhaps questions about how that will look moving forward. We are committed to doing our part for the safety and wellbeing of our valued employees, clients, and customers.
For our Staff and Developer Partners
- Upon entering the office, all staff, visitors and clients must complete a temperature check and complete the self-assessment form – can be accessed via mobile devices
- Masks are mandatory to wear upon entering the office and must be worn in all common areas of the office space, meeting rooms etc – until seated
- Hand sanitizer stations in key office locations along with reminders to wash your hands continue
- Staff members feeling ill will be obligated to stay home
- We will continue to work with our hybrid working model
For our Customers and Homeowners
- Presentation Centres are open – adhering to public guidelines and site recommendations
- Interactive Home Tours powered by MLA Live to continue to be widely available to ensure customers have the information they need and access to our knowledgeable sales representatives remotely and in-person
- Hand sanitizer, gloves and masks will also be available at our Presentation Centres depending on comfort level for added safety measures
- Additional cleaning supplies have been provided to all of our Presentation Centres and will continue to be on-going
- Safety and Wellness policies will continue to be monitored and/or modified according to public health guidelines
- Project information will continue to be available digitally including brochures and pricing information in addition to visiting our presentation centres
We stand united with one another to all do our part to fight Covid-19 and we encourage you to speak to your MLA Canada representative with any questions or concerns you may have. We are fully committed to ensuring we provide a safe and comfortable environment for all and appreciate your support during this unprecedented time.