ABOUT MLA CANADA
MLA Canada is the most comprehensive real estate service provider in Canada. Partnering with residential developers, MLA Canada offers an unmatched level of expertise in advisory services, market intelligence, project marketing, sales, customer care and administration. From boutique projects to large masterplan communities, our diverse and deeply experienced service teams deliver exceptional results while placing our clients’ objectives and brand identity first.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
We are driven to change the way the world purchases real estate. Our company is at the helm of an exciting transition and growth in technology and innovation. We are in the midst of developing a one-of-a-kind data driven real estate intelligence platform forever changing the way we sell and market homes. Our commitment is to foster an entrepreneurial culture, while continuing to disrupt how we position and sell real estate. As we take on this exciting new challenge, we are seeking a Human Resources Coordinator to join our growing team!
As we work with a hybrid remote policy, even before Covid, we will continue to adapt this method as we continue to navigate the guidelines administered by public health. Please note, only residents of the Lower Mainland will be considered at this time as we do require team members to collaborate in office and/or in person as needed. This is not a full-time remote opportunity.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Human Resources Coordinator to assist with both our head office and sales force teams! Within this role, you will work alongside the HR and Ops team and provide support pertaining to various HR operations and administrative tasks. The ideal candidate has a strong background in contract writing, people and task management and not afraid to work with various technologies and platforms, including IT. The ideal candidate has a passion for automating processes and is passionate about providing HR support across the organization!
The core responsibilities for the role will be, but are not limited to:
- Be a brand ambassador for our Core Values and culture, building strong and positive relationships with team members as well as our with the senior leadership group
- Prepare employee-related documentation, not limited to: employment agreements, independent consultant agreements, confirmation of employment documents, immigration/visa documentation, etc.
- Track and monitor employee metrics for reporting
- Supporting our Head Office Team as well as our Sales Operations team with HR functions pertaining to contractors and full-time employees
- Drafting and preparing consulting contracts and various addendums
- Managing and supporting all IT requests for onboarding, offboarding and software licencing for Office365, Asana, Zoom and various other programs used amongst the organization including managing end users accounts, permission, and access rights
- Monitor the number and distribution of available seats/licences amongst software platforms
- Assist with our internal HR ticketing system and external HR related inquiries or requests
- Maintain employee files within our online file management system as well as within our HRIS
- Assist with performance management procedures
- Assist with ad-hoc HR projects
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 2-3 years of Human Recourses experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related field; CPHR designation or in the process of considered an asset
- Experience with writing and drafting contracts
- Backend IT support experience considered an asset
- Deep understanding of "technical requirements”
- Strong attention to detail pertaining to contract writing and employee documentation
- Superior organizational skills and exceptional ability to manage various tasks with ease
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills
- A high-level of professionalism, diplomacy and tact
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Office 365) including the backend admin portal considered an asset
- Previous real estate experience would be considered an asset but not necessary
- Experience with HRIS systems
- Ability to produce results independently while maintaining a positive team environment
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Outgoing, personable attitude
- An entrepreneurial mindset and likes to take ownership of projects and deliverables
WHY IT’S SO GREAT TO WORK FOR MLA
MLA offers individuals an unparalleled opportunity to work with a growing company with a clear vision to be Canada’s undisputed leader in real estate, and to be a part of setting a new standard of excellence for experience and innovation in the world of new home sales.
Our core values are at the heart of our people and company objectives. We strive for Innovation, Empowering our People, Committing to the MLA Experience and Delivering Results.
We celebrate our wins and each other. We are committed to fostering a rich learning organization and mapping out career paths based on individual talents and goals. We are big on fostering a community based on trust, respect and creating a fun and collaborative place to be! Ask us about our yearly Rocket Awards program and annual gala events, where we put celebration into action.
In addition to a competitive compensation structure, we offer:
- An amazing opportunity for personal growth and development
- A defined bonus structure
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Fitness and transit subsidy programs
- An opportunity to work with the best of the business
- A fun, collaborative, innovative and fun working environment
- On-going commitment to training and development
- Opportunities for educational webinars
- Career path and personal growth plans – we invest in you and our team
To apply, click HERE