ABOUT MLA CANADA
MLA Canada is the most comprehensive real estate service provider in Canada. Partnering with residential developers, MLA Canada offers an unmatched level of expertise in advisory services, market intelligence, project marketing, sales, customer care and administration. From boutique projects to large masterplan communities, our diverse and deeply experienced service teams deliver exceptional results while placing our clients’ objectives and brand identity first. We strive to have all touch points across the client and purchaser journey to have the ultimate MLA Canada experience in the forefront, pushing boundaries with our technology platforms and customer relationships. We deliver sales with unmatched expertise and efficiency, leading our development partners and homebuyers through an educational and informative purchasing journey. With over $1.5 Billion in sales generated last year, our drive to ensure the best quality of sales with every transaction has never been stronger.
We are driven to change the way the world purchases real estate. Our company is at the helm of an exciting transition and growth in technology and innovation. We are in the midst of developing a one-of-a-kind data driven real estate intelligence platform forever changing the way we sell and market homes. Our commitment is to foster an entrepreneurial culture, while continuing to disrupt how we position and sell real estate. As we take on this exciting new challenge, we are seeking a Marketing Manager to join our growing team at our Vancouver office!
As we work with a hybrid remote policy, even before Covid, we will continue to adapt this method as we continue to navigate the guidelines administered by public health. Please note, only residents of the Lower Mainland will be considered at this time.
We offer you an exciting and challenging work environment as a Marketing Manager at our Vancouver office. You will report to the EVP of Sales and Marketing and collaborate on an array of projects at varying life cycle stages.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Our Marketing Manager will have the opportunity to work with and create relationships with clients and vendors and will have a strong influence in developing all elements of the marketing plan and strategy. The ideal candidate is passionate about project management and is eager to lead in the execution of all elements within the strategy such as envisioning, branding, and positioning, analyzing market studies, generating leads, transition and online media. As the day to day contact for the client, this role will have the unique ability to add significant value when making marketing and project recommendations.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, your core responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Create collaborative marketing strategies, theme, product positioning and creative branding for real estate development projects
- Critically develop and procure marketing and sales tools that are needed for each project which help achieve overall goals and objectives and are executed on time and on budget
- Initiate pricing strategies with multiple departments in preparation for client meetings and assist in building the revenue models
- Strategize advertising campaigns – including print, online and outdoor media strategies, advertising design and editorials
- Add creative thinking, feedback and recommendations to product development (unit mix, interior design, etc.)
- Strategize and execute on marketing and sales elements of Presentation Centres where applicable
- Oversee PC Shutdown
- Execute on all corporate reporting and support corporate and departmental initiatives
- Ensure accurate filing and record keeping including the use of all platforms
- Review competition in detail including PC visits and understand general market conditions
- Create and manage budgets and the communication with your internal team and our clients and negotiate with vendors
- Influence website development and management, renderings, video assets, ensuring vendors are well briefed, set up for success and that they always relate back to the brief and strategy
- Responsible for print material – including stationary, brochures, floorplans, feature sheets and flyers
- Oversee photography management – including scouting models, location and supplier
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 4+ years of real estate project marketing experience
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to plan several months in advance
- Relevant education (Certificate/Diploma/Degree) from a recognized institute
- Strong understanding of presales including sales strategies
- Ability to produce results independently while maintaining a positive team environment
- An amazing attention to detail with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Time-management skills working under pressure with multiple projects and timelines
WHY IT’S SO GREAT TO WORK FOR MLA
MLA offers individuals an unparalleled opportunity to work with a growing company with a clear vision to be Canada’s undisputed leader in real estate, and to be a part of setting a new standard of excellence for experience and innovation in the world of new home sales.
Our core values are at the heart of our people and company objectives. We strive for Innovation, Empowering our People, Committing to the MLA Experience and Delivering Results.
We celebrate our wins and each other. We are committed to fostering a rich learning organization and mapping out career paths based on individual talents and goals. We are big on fostering a community based on trust, respect and creating a fun and collaborative place to be! Ask us about our yearly Rocket Awards program and annual gala events, where we put celebration into action.
In addition to a competitive compensation structure, we offer:
- An amazing opportunity for personal growth and development
- A defined bonus structure
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Fitness and transit subsidy programs
- An opportunity to work with the best of the business
- A fun, collaborative, innovative and fun working environment
- On-going commitment to training and development
- Opportunities for educational webinars
- Career path and personal growth plans – we invest in you and our team
In keeping with our guiding principle of safety for team members, families, our clients, and our communities, we have decided to enhance our workplace safety protocols and require that all MLA employees, contractors and sub-contractors be fully vaccinated by January 4th, 2022 to enter all MLA offices and work sites. Proof of vaccination will be required.
To apply, Click Here