ABOUT MLA CANADA
MLA Canada is the most comprehensive real estate service provider in Canada. Partnering with residential developers, MLA Canada offers an unmatched level of expertise in advisory services, market intelligence, project marketing, sales, customer care and administration. From boutique projects to large masterplan communities, our diverse and deeply experienced service teams deliver exceptional results while placing our clients’ objectives and brand identity first. We strive to have all touch points across the client and purchaser journey to have the ultimate MLA Canada experience in the forefront, pushing boundaries with our technology platforms and customer relationships. We deliver sales with unmatched expertise and efficiency, leading our development partners and homebuyers through an educational and informative purchasing journey. With over $1.5 Billion in sales generated last year, our drive to ensure the best quality of sales with every transaction has never been stronger.
We are driven to change the way the world purchases real estate. Our company is at the helm of an exciting transition and growth in technology and innovation. We are in the midst of developing a one-of-a-kind data driven real estate intelligence platform forever changing the way we sell and market homes. Our commitment is to foster an entrepreneurial culture, while continuing to disrupt how we position and sell real estate. As we take on this exciting new challenge, we are seeking an Executive Assistant to join our team!
As we work with a hybrid remote policy, even before Covid, we will continue to adapt this method as we continue to navigate the guidelines administered by public health. Please note, only residents of the Lower Mainland will be considered at this time.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Executive Assistant, directly supporting our EVP of Sales & Marketing. The ideal candidate is highly professional, efficient and motivated, who has a superior ability to provide elite level support while managing numerous other responsibilities.
- Calendar management for Executives including scheduling appointments and organizing, attending and communicating with clients about events
- Email inbox management
- Client management
- Coordination of travel plans and logistics for business and personal travel, including itinerary management
- Maintenance of finances and expenses
- Reviewing and providing strategic insights on documents for grammar, formatting, typos, etc.
- Managing the Business Development pipeline, providing regular updates
- Attending to personal tasks and errands as requested
- Supporting in financial document filing and budget review
- Other administrative tasks as required, such as front desk support and coverage
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant (although not required, experience in the real estate/development industry would be an asset)
- Superior organizational skills and exceptional ability to manage various tasks with ease
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills
- A high-level of professionalism, diplomacy and tact
- Proficiency with Google Apps, MS Office applications (Office 365)
- Ability to produce results independently while maintaining a positive team environment
- An amazing attention to detail with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Outgoing, personable attitude
- Outgoing, personable attitude
WHY IT’S SO GREAT TO WORK FOR MLA
MLA offers individuals an unparalleled opportunity to work with a growing company with a clear vision to be Canada’s undisputed leader in real estate, and to be a part of setting a new standard of excellence for experience and innovation in the world of new home sales.
Our core values are at the heart of our people and company objectives. We strive for Innovation, Empowering our People, Committing to the MLA Experience and Delivering Results.
We celebrate our wins and each other. We are committed to fostering a rich learning organization and mapping out career paths based on individual talents and goals. We are big on fostering a community based on trust, respect and creating a fun and collaborative place to be! Ask us about our yearly Rocket Awards program and annual gala events, where we put celebration into action.
In addition to a competitive compensation structure, we offer:
- An amazing opportunity for personal growth and development
- A defined bonus structure
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Fitness and transit subsidy programs
- An opportunity to work with the best of the business
- A fun, collaborative, innovative and fun working environment
- On-going commitment to training and development
- Opportunities for educational webinars
- Career path and personal growth plans – we invest in you and our team
In keeping with our guiding principle of safety for team members, families, our clients, and our communities, we have decided to enhance our workplace safety protocols and require that all MLA employees, contractors and sub-contractors be fully vaccinated by January 4th, 2022 to enter all MLA offices and work sites. Proof of vaccination will be required.
To apply, Click Here