ABOUT MLA CANADA
MLA Canada is the most comprehensive real estate service provider in Canada. Partnering with residential developers, MLA Canada offers an unmatched level of expertise in advisory services, market intelligence, project marketing, sales, customer care and administration. From boutique projects to large masterplan communities, our diverse and deeply experienced service teams deliver exceptional results while placing our clients’ objectives and brand identity first.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
We are driven to change the way the world purchases real estate. Our company is at the helm of an exciting transition and growth in technology and innovation. We are in the midst of developing a one-of-a-kind data driven real estate intelligence platform forever changing the way we sell and market homes. Our commitment is to foster an entrepreneurial culture, while continuing to disrupt how we position and sell real estate. As we take on this exciting new challenge, we are seeking a Product Development Analyst within our Advisory department to join us. This role will report to the Director of Advisory and collaborate on an array of projects at varying life cycle stages.
As we work with a hybrid remote policy, we will continue to adapt this method as we continue to navigate the guidelines administered by public health. Please note, only residents of the Lower Mainland will be considered at this time as we do require team members to collaborate in office and/or in person as needed. This is not a full-time remote opportunity.
Our Product Development Analyst position will focus on tracking and analyzing real estate market, particularly as it relates to product development. This role will focus on making product design recommendations for MLA Canada’s clients and communicate these recommendations to like-minded industry professionals and colleagues.
The core responsibilities for the role will be, but are not limited to:
- Strong understanding of floorplans, product design trends and interior design
- Assist with creating unit mix recommendations, floorplan markups, making interior design recommendations and maintaining MLA Canada’s past purchaser database
- Responsible for tracking residential real estate projects in the Lower Mainland
- Regular site visits to understand the marketplace and gather data on various projects
- Collect and analyze data to create product development recommendations that assist various clients and internal teams
- Prepare presentations to facilitate project ideation sessions
- Communicate with members of the real estate and development industry to keep a pulse on the market
- Be an ambassador of McNeill Lalonde & Associates (MLA Canada) inside and outside of our offices
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 1-3 years of experience in real estate, interior design or marketing
- Relevant education (Certificate/Diploma/Degree) from a recognized institute
- Proficiency MS Office applications and Adobe
- Ability to produce results independently while maintaining a positive team environment
- An amazing attention to detail with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Time-management skills working under pressure with multiple projects and timelines
- Valid BC driver’s license
WHY IT’S SO GREAT TO WORK FOR MLA
MLA offers individuals an unparalleled opportunity to work with a growing company with a clear vision to be Canada’s undisputed leader in real estate, and to be a part of setting a new standard of excellence for experience and innovation in the world of new home sales.
Our core values are at the heart of our people and company objectives. We strive for Innovation, Empowering our People, Committing to the MLA Experience and Delivering Results.
We celebrate our wins and each other. We are committed to fostering a rich learning organization and mapping out career paths based on individual talents and goals. We are big on fostering a community based on trust, respect and creating a fun and collaborative place to be! Ask us about our yearly Rocket Awards program and annual gala events, where we put celebration into action.
In addition to a competitive compensation structure, we offer:
- An amazing opportunity for personal growth and development
- A defined bonus structure
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Fitness and transit subsidy programs
- An opportunity to work with the best of the business
- A fun, collaborative, innovative and fun working environment
- On-going commitment to training and development
- Opportunities for educational webinars
- Career path and personal growth plans – we invest in you and our team
To apply, click HERE