ABOUT MLA CANADA
MLA Canada is the most comprehensive real estate service provider in Canada. Partnering with residential developers, MLA Canada offers an unmatched level of expertise in advisory services, market intelligence, project marketing, sales, customer care and administration. From boutique projects to large masterplan communities, our diverse and deeply experienced service teams deliver exceptional results while placing our clients’ objectives and brand identity first.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
We are driven to change the way the world purchases real estate. Our company is at the helm of an exciting transition and growth in technology and innovation. We are in the midst of developing a one-of-a-kind data driven real estate intelligence platform forever changing the way we sell and market homes. Our commitment is to foster an entrepreneurial culture, while continuing to disrupt how we position and sell real estate. As we take on this exciting new challenge, we are seeking an Advisory Analyst within our Advisory department to join us.
As we work with a hybrid remote policy, we will continue to adapt this method as we continue to navigate the guidelines administered by public health. Please note, only residents of the Lower Mainland will be considered at this time as we do require team members to collaborate in office and/or in person as needed. This is not a full-time remote opportunity.
Our Advisory Analyst position will analyze and understand the real estate market, particularly as it relates to the residential industry and new construction multi-family projects. You will be expected to compile, analyze, and communicate real estate trends to like-minded industry professionals and colleagues.
The core responsibilities for the role will be, but are not limited to:
- Tracking residential real estate projects in the Lower Mainland
- Regular site visits to understand the marketplace, while gathering data on various projects
- Collect and analyze data to create high quality market intelligence reports that assist various clients and internal teams to make informed decisions related to their developments
- Assist our Product Development team with tasks related to residential product programming
- Monitor residential land transactions and development applications
- Maintain database of Market Intelligence information
- Prepare and Aassist with revenue studies and pricing real estate projects
- Prepare presentations that communicate Market Intelligence information
- Attend client meetings and make presentations that communicate Market Intelligence information
- Communicate with members of the real estate and development industry to keep a pulse on the market
- Be an ambassador of MLA Canada inside and outside of our offices
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 2-3 years of experience in real estate or marketing
- Understanding of residential product design trends
- Relevant education (Certificate/Diploma/Degree) from a recognized post-secondary institute
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Ability to produce results independently while maintaining a positive team environment
- An amazing attention to detail with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Time management skills while working under pressure with multiple projects and timelines
- Valid BC driver’s license with access to a vehicle (business related expenses incurred to be reimbursed)
WHY IT’S SO GREAT TO WORK FOR MLA
MLA offers individuals an unparalleled opportunity to work with a growing company with a clear vision to be Canada’s undisputed leader in real estate, and to be a part of setting a new standard of excellence for experience and innovation in the world of new home sales.
Our core values are at the heart of our people and company objectives. We strive for Innovation, Empowering our People, Committing to the MLA Experience and Delivering Results.
We celebrate our wins and each other. We are committed to fostering a rich learning organization and mapping out career paths based on individual talents and goals. We are big on fostering a community based on trust, respect and creating a fun and collaborative place to be! Ask us about our yearly Rocket Awards program and annual gala events, where we put celebration into action.
In addition to a competitive compensation structure, we offer:
- An amazing opportunity for personal growth and development
- A defined bonus structure
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Fitness and transit subsidy programs
- An opportunity to work with the best of the business
- A fun, collaborative, innovative and fun working environment
- On-going commitment to training and development
- Opportunities for educational webinars
- Career path and personal growth plans – we invest in you and our team
To apply, click HERE