Sales Administrator Coordinator
ABOUT MLA CANADA
MLA Canada is the most comprehensive real estate service provider in Canada. Partnering with residential developers, MLA Canada offers an unmatched level of expertise in advisory services, market intelligence, project marketing, sales, customer care and administration. From boutique projects to large masterplan communities, our diverse and deeply experienced service teams deliver exceptional results while placing our clients’ objectives and brand identity first.
WHY IT’S SO GREAT TO WORK FOR MLA
MLA offers individuals an unparalleled opportunity to work with a growing company with a clear vision to be Canada’s undisputed leader in real estate, and to be a part of setting a new standard of excellence for experience and innovation in the world of new home sales.
Our core values are at the heart of our people and company objectives. We strive for Innovation, Empowering our People, Committing to the MLA Experience and Delivering Results.
We celebrate our wins and each other. We are committed to fostering a rich learning organization and mapping out career paths based on individual talents and goals. We are big on fostering a community based on trust, respect and creating a fun and collaborative place to be! Ask us about our yearly Rocket Awards program and annual gala events, where we put celebration into action.
In addition to a competitive compensation structure, we offer:
- An amazing opportunity for personal growth and development
- A defined bonus structure
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Fitness and transit subsidy programs
- An opportunity to work with the best of the business
- A fun, collaborative, innovative and fun working environment
- On-going commitment to training and development
- Opportunities for educational webinars
- Career path and personal growth plans – we invest in you and our team
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
We are driven to change the way the world purchases real estate. Our company is at the helm of an exciting transition and growth in technology and innovation. We are in the midst of developing a one-of-a-kind data driven real estate intelligence platform forever changing the way we sell and market homes. Our commitment is to foster an entrepreneurial culture, while continuing to disrupt how we position and sell real estate. As we take on this exciting new challenge, we are seeking an Accounting Associate to join us.
As we work with a hybrid remote policy, even before Covid, we will continue to adapt this method as we continue to navigate the guidelines administered by public health. Please note, only residents of the Lower Mainland will be considered at this time as we do require team members to collaborate in office and/or in person as needed. This is not a full- time remote opportunity and will be located at our Vancouver branch.
We are currently seeking a full-time Sales Administration Coordinator to join our Downtown Vancouver office.
The role of the Sales Administration Coordinator is to assist with the back-end management of the sales program, while assisting the Director of Administration and Customer Care in the execution of the administration workflows and executing strategy. The Sales Administration Coordinator achieves this by maintaining accountability for all administration tasks and supporting the project in the following areas: Sales & Administration process, client task management, operational execution and sales team support.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, your core responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Prepare, finalize and file legal assets in conjunction with Director of Administration and Customer Care’s direction: Admin Templates, Reporting Templates, Contract + Addenda, Disclosure Statements and Amendments
- Manage non-electronic and electronic filing systems
- Ensure all addendums are communicated to all parties
- Prepare weekly reports regarding outstanding contracts
- Review and audit Daily Prospect and Traffic Reports
- Support the Sales Team with the execution of the Sales and Administration strategy
- Participate in events leading up to program launches
- Support with Buyer Profile updates
- Provide weekly updates to the MLA Realtor Database
- Manage deposit receipts
- Developing project information overviews for each project to facilitate the project management process, including but not limited to: pricing, completion date information, construction milestones, amendment dates, policies regarding assignments, options, parking/storage sales
- Maintain regular, ongoing communication with MLA team members on the status of sales programs
- Assist with reporting, as well as with the upkeep of all Sharepoint files relating to the project
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- A client service background in a busy, client-centric environment (2+ years)
- Relevant real estate experience (2+ years) is considered an asset but not necessary
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Office 365), experience with Asana, Avesdo, Hubspot and Lasso preferred but not required – we love tech!
- Ability to produce results independently while maintaining a positive team environment
- An amazing attention to detail with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Time-management skills working under pressure with multiple projects and timelines
- Team spirit and the ability to dive into various projects
- An entrepreneurial mindset and likes to take ownership of projects and deliverables
To apply, click HERE