ABOUT MLA CANADA
MLA Canada is the most comprehensive real estate service provider in Canada. Partnering with residential developers, MLA Canada offers an unmatched level of expertise in advisory services, market intelligence, project marketing, sales, customer care and administration. From boutique projects to large masterplan communities, our diverse and deeply experienced service teams deliver exceptional results while placing our clients’ objectives and brand identity first.
Our purpose is to create and innovate meaningful real estate experiences. We are passionate. We are thoughtful. We are deeply committed to growing leaders, and building the best team in the industry.
MLA offers our team members an unparalleled opportunity to work within a growing, innovative company. We provide our staff with competitive compensation packages, flexible working arrangements with our remote working opportunities, family support with top-up maternity benefits, and an overall vibrant and engaging place to develop and propel your career.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Our Advisory Manager position will analyze and understand the real estate market, particularly as it relates to the residential industry and new construction multi-family projects. You will be expected to compile, analyze, and communicate real estate trends to like-minded industry professionals and colleagues. Depending on your experience and knowledge, your core responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Tracking residential real estate projects in the Lower Mainland
- Leveraging established network to gain insights into competing projects
- Analyzing data and generating recommendations on site feasibility, pricing, absorption schedules, and product development recommendations for MLA Canada clients
- Leading MLA Advisory portions of brand and positioning/envisioning sessions
- Working alongside experienced marketing and sales directors and company partners to make recommendations for major residential projects in the Lower Mainland
- Conceptualizing and proofing all MLA Advisory reports
- Leading special reporting and departmental projects
- Communicating intel and findings with clients, office staff and industry while building relationships
- Supporting the business development team and attending pitch meetings
- Supporting the department as needed including workflow management, efficiency findings, team development, training and learning opportunities
- Being an ambassador of MLA Canada inside and outside of our offices
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 3+ years of working experience in an analytical or development role within the real estate industry
- Relevant education (Certificate/Diploma/Degree) from a recognized post-secondary institute
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Power BI an asset)
- Ability to produce results independently while maintaining a positive team environment
- An amazing attention to detail with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Time management skills while working under pressure with multiple projects and timelines
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Leadership and management skills
WHY IT’S SO GREAT TO WORK FOR MLA
MLA offers our team members an unparalleled opportunity to work within a growing company. Our purpose is to create and innovate meaningful real estate experiences. We are passionate. We are thoughtful. We are deeply committed to growing leaders, and building best in class services.
In addition to a competitive compensation structure, we offer:
- An amazing opportunity for personal growth and development;
- A defined bonus structure;
- A comprehensive benefits package;
- An opportunity to work with the best of the business;
- Paid vacation time between Christmas and New Years;
- Fitness and wellness allowances;
- Flexible and remote working environment;
- Maternity leave top up for expecting mothers;
- A collaborative, innovative and fun working environment.
To apply, click HERE