ABOUT MLA CANADA
MLA Canada is the most comprehensive real estate service provider in Canada. Partnering with residential developers, MLA Canada offers an unmatched level of expertise in advisory services, market intelligence, project marketing, sales, customer care and administration. From boutique projects to large masterplan communities, our diverse and deeply experienced service teams deliver exceptional results while placing our clients’ objectives and brand identity first. We strive to have all touch points across the client and purchaser journey to have the ultimate MLA Canada experience in the forefront, pushing boundaries with our technology platforms and customer relationships. We deliver sales with unmatched expertise and efficiency, leading our development partners and homebuyers through an educational and informative purchasing journey. With over $1.5 Billion in sales generated last year, our drive to ensure the best quality of sales with every transaction has never been stronger.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
We are driven to change the way the world purchases real estate. Our company is at the helm of an exciting transition and growth in technology and innovation. We are in the midst of developing a one-of-a-kind data driven real estate intelligence platform forever changing the way we sell and market homes. Our commitment is to foster an entrepreneurial culture, while continuing to disrupt how we position and sell real estate. As we take on this exciting new challenge, we are seeking an Administration and Customer Care Coordinator to join us.
We are currently seeking a full-time Administration and Customer Care Coordinator to join our Langley office.
The role of the Administration and Customer Care Coordinator is to assist the Administration and Customer Care Department with the back-end management of multiple sales programs, while also managing front desk and reception duties of the Fraser Valley office.
The core responsibilities for the role will be, but are not limited to:
- Create a warm, welcoming first impression in all interactions
- Manage all reception duties, including but not limited to: opening and closing procedures, front desk management, client and internal meeting preparation, general maintenance, and ordering of supplies, couriers, etc.
- Ensure the office is immaculate and presentable at all times
- Manage and process deposit receipts
- Manage updates to the CRM and contract management platforms
- Assist with assignment tracking and coordination
- Support with the review and processing of MLS listings
- Assist with updates to project addenda templates, as required
- Assist with auditing purchase contracts and data reconciliation
- Support the Sales Teams with administrative activities as applicable
- Ensure communication methods and workflows for homeowner communication and distribution are followed
- Ensure the upkeep of all electronic files at all times
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- A client service background in a busy, client-centric environment (2+ years)
- Relevant real estate experience (2+ years) is considered an asset but not necessary
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Office 365), experience with Asana, Avesdo, Hubspot and Lasso preferred but not required – we love tech!
- Ability to produce results independently while maintaining a positive team environment
- An amazing attention to detail with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Time-management skills working under pressure with multiple projects and timelines
- Team spirit and the ability to dive into various projects
- An entrepreneurial mindset and likes to take ownership of projects and deliverables
WHY IT’S SO GREAT TO WORK FOR MLA
MLA offers individuals an unparalleled opportunity to work with a growing company with a clear vision to be Canada’s undisputed leader in real estate, and to be a part of setting a new standard of excellence for experience and innovation in the world of new home sales.
Our core values are at the heart of our people and company objectives. We strive for Innovation, Empowering our People, Committing to the MLA Experience and Delivering Results.
We celebrate our wins and each other. We are committed to fostering a rich learning organization and mapping out career paths based on individual talents and goals. We are big on fostering a community based on trust, respect and creating a fun and collaborative place to be! Ask us about our yearly Rocket Awards program and annual gala events, where we put celebration into action.
In addition to a competitive compensation structure, we offer:
- An amazing opportunity for personal growth and development
- A defined bonus structure
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Fitness and transit subsidy programs
- An opportunity to work with the best of the business
- A fun, collaborative, innovative and fun working environment
- On-going commitment to training and development
- Opportunities for educational webinars
- Career path and personal growth plans – we invest in you and our team
In keeping with our guiding principle of safety for team members, families, our clients, and our communities, we have decided to enhance our workplace safety protocols and require that all MLA employees, contractors and sub-contractors be fully vaccinated by January 4th, 2022 to enter all MLA offices and work sites. Proof of vaccination will be required.
To apply, CLICK HERE.