ABOUT MLA CANADA
MLA Canada is the most comprehensive real estate service provider in Canada. Partnering with residential developers, MLA Canada offers an unmatched level of expertise in advisory services, market intelligence, project marketing, sales, customer care and administration. From boutique projects to large masterplan communities, our diverse and deeply experienced service teams deliver exceptional results while placing our clients’ objectives and brand identity first.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
We are driven to change the way the world purchases real estate. Our company is at the helm of an exciting transition and growth in technology and innovation. We are in the midst of developing a one-of-a-kind data driven real estate intelligence platform forever changing the way we sell and market homes. Our commitment is to foster an entrepreneurial culture, while continuing to disrupt how we position and sell real estate. As we take on this exciting new challenge, we are seeking a Customer Care Specialist to join our growing team on a 12 month mat leave contract!
Please note, only residents of the Lower Mainland will be considered at this time as we work with a hybrid model.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Care Specialist to assist with our MLA Complete team! Within this role, you will work alongside the MLA Complete team and provide support pertaining to various customer care tasks such as closing procedures, managing deposits, and building rapport with outside agents, and purchasers. The ideal candidate has previous experience within the real estate industry, task management and has a passion for everything related to customer care!
The core responsibilities for the role will be, but are not limited to:
- Build an exceptional brand experience for MLA’s Clients, Customers, Vendors, prospective Purchasers, and Outside Agents
- Actively involved in site/program visits and understanding program needs as they transition to MLA Complete (Customer Care)
- Responsible for homeowner communication and inquiries and ensuring they are addressed in a timely manner.
- Involved in Post-Presentation Centre shut downs
- Responsible for compliance, contract management and closing processes
- Communicating and building rapport with purchasers on an ongoing basis from post-sale to completion, following designated communication workflows, introducing purchasers to the MLA Complete service offering, and advising on relevant project information
- Executing phone campaigns to existing purchasers, advancing the MLA Complete service offering, and providing initial qualification assessments of purchasers as it pertains to each MLA Complete service
- Assist the MLA Complete team with additional administrative and customer care tasks as needed
- Manage deposit receipts along with updates to CRM and other platforms
- Execution of Contract of Purchase and Sale (+ Addenda), reviews, audits and management of accuracy
- Familiar with the project’s Disclosure Statement and legal documents. Track 9- and 12- month dates from filing date in accordance with REDMA requirements.
- Assisting with the execution and collaboration of MLA Complete (Administration and Customer Care) strategy tasks
- Assisting members of the MLA Complete in maintaining workflows that are up to date at all times, including CRM database audits (Sharepoint, Avesdo, Hubspot, Asana)
- Assisting with reporting, as well as with the upkeep of all Sharepoint files relating to the projects
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- A client service background in a busy, client-centric environment (2+ years)
- Relevant real estate experience (2+ years)
- Bilingual in Mandarin/Cantonese would be considered an asset
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Office 365), experience with Asana, Avesdo, Zendesk and Lasso preferred but not required
- Ability to produce results independently while maintaining a positive team environment
- An amazing attention to detail with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Time-management skills working under pressure with multiple projects and timelines
WHY IT’S SO GREAT TO WORK FOR MLA
MLA offers individuals an unparalleled opportunity to work with a growing company with a clear vision to be Canada’s undisputed leader in real estate, and to be a part of setting a new standard of excellence for experience and innovation in the world of new home sales.
Our core values are at the heart of our people and company objectives. We strive for Innovation, Empowering our People, Committing to the MLA Experience and Delivering Results.
We celebrate our wins and each other. We are committed to fostering a rich learning organization and mapping out career paths based on individual talents and goals. We are big on fostering a community based on trust, respect and creating a fun and collaborative place to be! Ask us about our yearly Rocket Awards program and annual gala events, where we put celebration into action.
In addition to a competitive compensation structure, we offer:
- An amazing opportunity for personal growth and development
- A defined bonus structure
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Fitness and transit subsidy programs
- An opportunity to work with the best of the business
- A fun, collaborative, innovative and fun working environment
- On-going commitment to training and development
- Opportunities for educational webinars
- Career path and personal growth plans – we invest in you and our team
In keeping with our guiding principle of safety for team members, families, our clients, and our communities, we have decided to enhance our workplace safety protocols and require that all MLA employees, contractors and sub-contractors be fully vaccinated by January 4th, 2022 to enter all MLA offices and work sites. Proof of vaccination will be required.
To apply, click HERE