ABOUT MLA CANADA
MLA Canada is the most comprehensive real estate service provider in Canada. Partnering with residential developers, MLA Canada offers an unmatched level of expertise in advisory services, market intelligence, project marketing, sales, customer care and administration. From boutique projects to large masterplan communities, our diverse and deeply experienced service teams deliver exceptional results while placing our clients’ objectives and brand identity first.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
We are driven to change the way the world purchases real estate. Our company is at the helm of an exciting transition and growth in technology and innovation. We are in the midst of developing a one-of-a-kind data driven real estate intelligence platform forever changing the way we sell and market homes. Our commitment is to foster an entrepreneurial culture, while continuing to disrupt how we position and sell real estate. As we take on this exciting new challenge, we are seeking an experienced Director of Digital Media Planning to join us.
As we work with a hybrid remote policy, we will continue to adapt this method as we continue to navigate the guidelines administered by public health. Please note, only residents of the Lower Mainland will be considered at this time as we do require team members to collaborate in office and/or in person as needed. This is not a full-time remote opportunity.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Director of Digital Media Planning to lead the strategy, plan and execute awareness for all targeted marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has a hands-on approach and deep understanding of best practices and reporting capabilities.
The core responsibilities for the role will be, but are not limited to:
- Plan and execute awareness and lead generation campaigns
- Develop media strategy documents, blocking charts, bookings/insertion orders and interim/post reports
- Measure, analyze and report on media campaign performance
- Provide POVs on new media opportunities
- Collaborate with media vendors to stay up to date with media landscape and trends
- Create monthly reports with vendor supplied audience performance, campaign analytics and website analytics
- Evaluate CRM data
- Work closely with the Accounting department to request invoices, track payments, and reconcile campaign savings
- Track weekly client budgets across all platforms to ensure efficient spending
- Work with outside vendor’s creative team to make sure all performance marketing creative assets are built effectively as well as gather learnings to improve them.
- Assess and recommend next steps to add additional support to the role
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 5-8 years of Media experience with at least 2 years in a Manager level role
- Extensive experience with hands-on execution of highly targeted and remarketing campaigns
- Deep understanding of Google Ads, strategies, keyword bidding, and best practices
- Strong reporting and data analysis
- Deeply acquainted with social advertising platforms such as Linkedin Ads Manager, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter, Youtube etc.
- A strong grasp of Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and metrics-driven (performance) marketing
- Substantial experience working with performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPA, CPC)
- Experience with both digital and traditional media
- Budgeting experience
- Superior organizational skills and exceptional ability to manage various tasks with ease
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills
- A high-level of professionalism, diplomacy and tact
- Proficiency with Google Apps, MS Office applications (Office 365)
- Ability to produce results independently while maintaining a positive team environment
- An amazing attention to detail with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
WHY IT’S SO GREAT TO WORK FOR MLA
MLA offers individuals an unparalleled opportunity to work with a growing company with a clear vision to be Canada’s undisputed leader in real estate, and to be a part of setting a new standard of excellence for experience and innovation in the world of new home sales.
Our core values are at the heart of our people and company objectives. We strive for Innovation, Empowering our People, Committing to the MLA Experience and Delivering Results.
We celebrate our wins and each other. We are committed to fostering a rich learning organization and mapping out career paths based on individual talents and goals. We are big on fostering a community based on trust, respect and creating a fun and collaborative place to be! Ask us about our yearly Rocket Awards program and annual gala events, where we put celebration into action.
In addition to a competitive compensation structure, we offer:
- An amazing opportunity for personal growth and development
- A defined bonus structure
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Fitness and transit subsidy programs
- An opportunity to work with the best of the business
- A fun, collaborative, innovative and fun working environment
- On-going commitment to training and development
- Opportunities for educational webinars
- Career path and personal growth plans – we invest in you and our team
To apply, click HERE