ABOUT MLA CANADA
MLA Canada is the most comprehensive real estate service provider in Canada. Partnering with residential developers, MLA Canada offers an unmatched level of expertise in advisory services, market intelligence, project marketing, sales, customer care and administration. From boutique projects to large masterplan communities, our diverse and deeply experienced service teams deliver exceptional results while placing our clients’ objectives and brand identity first.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
We are driven to change the way the world purchases real estate. Our company is at the helm of an exciting transition and growth in technology and innovation. We are in the midst of developing a one-of-a-kind data driven real estate intelligence platform forever changing the way we sell and market homes. Our commitment is to foster an entrepreneurial culture, while continuing to disrupt how we position and sell real estate. As we take on this exciting new challenge, we are seeking an Inside Sales Specialist to join us.
As we work with a hybrid remote policy, even before Covid, we will continue to adapt this method as we continue to navigate the guidelines administered by public health. Please note, only residents of the Lower Mainland will be considered at this time as we do require team members to collaborate in office and/or in-person as needed. This is not a full-time remote opportunity and will be located at our Vancouver office.
The role of the Inside Sales Specialist is to manage the successful execution of the MLA Complete workflows and customer experience strategy in a post-sales program. This is achieved by maintaining accountability for all allocated tasks in the following areas under the Administration and Customer Care Department: advancing the MLA Complete service offering through information sharing and lead generation, leveraging technology platforms to generate referrals for MLA Complete service providers, and providing purchaser, realtor and stakeholder support as applicable.
The core responsibilities for the role will be, but are not limited to:
- Communicating and building rapport with purchasers on an ongoing basis from post-sale to completion, following designated communication workflows, introducing purchasers to the MLA Complete service offering, and advising on relevant project information
- Executing phone campaigns to existing purchasers, advancing the MLA Complete service offering, and providing initial qualification assessments of purchasers as it pertains to each MLA Complete service
- Acting as the liaison between MLA Canada and MLA Complete service providers, utilizing designated communication methods to generate and share referrals, and providing information as requested
- Assisting in the development and revision of communication and workflow strategies to improve purchaser experience and the MLA Complete service offering
- Building a strong personal rapport with Sales Teams, always educating and advancing the MLA Complete service offering
- Communicating with members of the Administration and Customer Care Department on notable project updates to support with purchaser communication
- Assisting with the execution and collaboration of Administration and Customer Care strategy tasks
- Assisting members of the Administration and Customer Care Department in maintaining workflows that are up to date at all times, including CRM database audits (Sharepoint, Avesdo, Hubspot, Asana)
- Assisting with reporting, as well as with the upkeep of all Sharepoint files relating to the project
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 1 - 3 years' experience working in a results-driven sales role
- Very strong communication skills
- Strong administrative skillset
- Past experience in call center or database management is a strong asset
- Ability to think critically and problem solve effectively in various situations
- A passion for all things real estate (real estate experience is an asset but not required)
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Office 365)
- Familiarity using Asana, Avesdo, and Hubspot is preferred, but not required
- Ability to produce results independently while maintaining a positive team environment
- An amazing attention to detail with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proven time-management skills while working under pressure
- Outgoing, personable attitude
- Fluency is Cantonese and/or Mandarin is required
WHY IT’S SO GREAT TO WORK FOR MLA
MLA offers individuals an unparalleled opportunity to work with a growing company with a clear vision to be Canada’s undisputed leader in real estate, and to be a part of setting a new standard of excellence for experience and innovation in the world of new home sales.
Our core values are at the heart of our people and company objectives. We strive for Innovation, Empowering our People, Committing to the MLA Experience and Delivering Results.
We celebrate our wins and each other. We are committed to fostering a rich learning organization and mapping out career paths based on individual talents and goals. We are big on fostering a community based on trust, respect and creating a fun and collaborative place to be! Ask us about our yearly Rocket Awards program and annual gala events, where we put celebration into action.
In addition to a competitive compensation structure, we offer:
- An amazing opportunity for personal growth and development
- A defined bonus structure
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Fitness and transit subsidy programs
- An opportunity to work with the best of the business
- A fun, collaborative, innovative and fun working environment
- On-going commitment to training and development
- Opportunities for educational webinars
- Career path and personal growth plans – we invest in you and our team
To apply, click HERE