ABOUT MLA CANADA
MLA Canada is the most comprehensive real estate service provider in Canada. Partnering with residential developers, MLA Canada offers an unmatched level of expertise in advisory services, market intelligence, project marketing, sales, customer care and administration. From boutique projects to large masterplan communities, our diverse and deeply experienced service teams deliver exceptional results while placing our clients’ objectives and brand identity first.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
We are driven to change the way the world purchases real estate. Our company is at the helm of an exciting transition and growth in technology and innovation. We are in the midst of developing a one-of-a-kind data driven real estate intelligence platform forever changing the way we sell and market homes. Our commitment is to foster an entrepreneurial culture, while continuing to disrupt how we position and sell real estate. As we take on this exciting new challenge, we are seeking a Sales Administration Manager to join us.
As we work with a hybrid remote policy, even before Covid, we will continue to adapt this method as we continue to navigate the guidelines administered by public health. Please note, only residents of the Lower Mainland will be considered at this time as we do require team members to collaborate in office and/or in person as needed. This is not a full- time remote opportunity.
The role of the Sales Administration Manager is to oversee the back-end administrative management of all active sales programs, always while ensuring the effective execution of administration workflows and strategy.
The core responsibilities for the role will be, but are not limited to:
- Review and manage the maintenance of legal assets including, but not limited to Disclosure Statement, amendments, purchase contract and addenda
- Support sales teams with weekly reports regarding outstanding contracts
- Support the Sales Team and Sales Department with the execution of the Sales and Administration strategy, including MLS listing processing, internal contract auditing, and deposit management
- Manage the set up and maintenance of all CRM and contract management platforms
- Participate in events leading up to program launches
- Act as a resource for the Sales Team with respect to management and maintenance of administration processes and contract documents
- Maintain regular, ongoing communication with the Sales and Marketing leads on the status and administrative needs of a sales program
- Client communication with respect to maintenance of legal assets and reporting needs
- Build a strong personal rapport with Sales Teams, always educating and advancing the sales administration processes and workflows
- Oversee the effective transition of a sales program to the Customer Care Team
- Assist members of the Administration and Customer Care Department in maintaining workflows that are up to date at all times, including CRM and database audits (Sharepoint, Avesdo, Hubspot, Asana)
- Proven time-management skills working under pressure with multiple projects and timelines
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- A client service background in a busy, client-centric environment (3+ years)
- Relevant real estate experience (3+ years), including familiarity with Disclosure Statements and legal documents
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Office 365), experience with Avesdo required
- Experience with Asana and Hubspot preferred but not required
- Strong administrative skillset
- Ability to produce results independently while maintaining a positive team environment
- An amazing attention to detail with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
WHY IT’S SO GREAT TO WORK FOR MLA
MLA offers individuals an unparalleled opportunity to work with a growing company with a clear vision to be Canada’s undisputed leader in real estate, and to be a part of setting a new standard of excellence for experience and innovation in the world of new home sales.
Our core values are at the heart of our people and company objectives. We strive for Innovation, Empowering our People, Committing to the MLA Experience and Delivering Results.
We celebrate our wins and each other. We are committed to fostering a rich learning organization and mapping out career paths based on individual talents and goals. We are big on fostering a community based on trust, respect and creating a fun and collaborative place to be! Ask us about our yearly Rocket Awards program and annual gala events, where we put celebration into action.
In addition to a competitive compensation structure, we offer:
- An amazing opportunity for personal growth and development
- A defined bonus structure
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Fitness and transit subsidy programs
- An opportunity to work with the best of the business
- A fun, collaborative, innovative and fun working environment
- On-going commitment to training and development
- Opportunities for educational webinars
- Career path and personal growth plans – we invest in you and our team
To apply, click HERE