ABOUT MLA CANADA
MLA Canada is the most comprehensive real estate service provider in Canada. Partnering with residential developers, MLA Canada offers an unmatched level of expertise in advisory services, market intelligence, project marketing, sales, customer care and administration. From boutique projects to large masterplan communities, our diverse and deeply experienced service teams deliver exceptional results while placing our clients’ objectives and brand identity first.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
This coming Spring, we will have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Manager to join our MLA Canada team in Victoria, BC!
The role of the Sales Manager is to maximize sales while overseeing all aspects of the sales office and the project as it relates to the sales floor. The Sales Manager achieves this by propelling the project in the following areas: Staff, Sales Process and Customer Experience, Marketing, Administration, and Operations.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, your core responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Ensuring the entire Sales Team is executing the sales process in a friendly and professional way, in conjunction with the MLA Core Values and the MLA Experience, always leading by example.
- Executing the Sales Strategy, as directed by the VP Sales Operations, while ensuring the Sales Team follows the steps required in the execution of the Strategy.
- Building an exceptional brand experience for MLA’s clients and prospective Purchasers, while delivering a world-class customer experience.
- Communicating daily with the project Portfolio Team, following the proper communication channels and feedback loops.
- Overseeing all deals executed by the Sales Team.
- Scheduling, managing, and overseeing all database-related activities throughout the program.
- Formally and informally training all consultants on MLA’s best practices as it relates to policies, sales process, guidelines, and corporate initiatives.
- Attending and assisting with development and preparation of various Sales Training session(s) for the project, while ensuring the entire Sales Team is intimately familiar with all information covered in the sessions.
- Driving team to successfully achieving weekly and monthly sales targets.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 3+ years’ of Real Estate experience, in a Project Marketing capacity preferred
- An active Real Estate License with the REBGV
- Proficiency with Google Apps, MS Office applications (Office 365)
- Experience using Lasso and Avesdo preferred, but not required
- Ability to produce results independently while maintaining a positive team environment
- An amazing attention to detail with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proven time-management skills while working under pressure
- Outgoing, personable attitude
- Although not required, fluency in Cantonese or Mandarin would be an asset
- An active real estate license with the REBGV
WHY IT’S SO GREAT TO WORK FOR MLA
MLA offers individuals an unparalleled opportunity to work with a growing company with a clear vision to be Canada’s undisputed leader in real estate, and to be a part of setting a new standard of excellence for experience and innovation in the world of new home sales.
In addition to a competitive compensation structure, we offer:
- An amazing opportunity for growth and development; because of MLA’s size, we are able to offer a more rapid rate of growth than other companies in our industry
- Regular training sessions and learning series, formal and informal educational opportunities, and access to regular mentorship with some of the most experienced and proven sales professionals in the industry
- An opportunity to work with the best of the business; MLA’s track record of working with quality developers means that team members can be confident in the developments they are selling
- Amazing support and knowledge offered from all of MLA’s departments (market intelligence, administration and customer care)
- A collaborative and fun working environment; MLA offers many social opportunities throughout the year to connect and engage with team members of all levels and departments across the organization
- An opportunity to broaden experience and knowledge through exposure to a large array of product types in multiple areas of the Lower Mainland and Alberta
To apply, click HERE