ABOUT MLA CANADA
MLA Canada is the most comprehensive real estate service provider in Canada. Partnering with residential developers, MLA Canada offers an unmatched level of expertise in advisory services, market intelligence, project marketing, sales, customer care and administration. From boutique projects to large masterplan communities, our diverse and deeply experienced service teams deliver exceptional results while placing our clients’ objectives and brand identity first.
We are driven to change the way the world purchases real estate. Our company is at the helm of an exciting transition and growth in technology and innovation. We are in the midst of developing a one-of-a-kind data driven real estate intelligence platform forever changing the way we sell and market homes. Our commitment is to foster an entrepreneurial culture, while continuing to disrupt how we position and sell real estate. As we take on this exciting new challenge, we are seeking a Human Resources Coordinator to join our growing team!
As we work with a hybrid remote policy, even before Covid, we will continue to adapt this method as we continue to navigate the guidelines administered by public health. Please note, only residents of the Lower Mainland will be considered at this time as we do require team members to collaborate in office and/or in person as needed. This is not a full-time remote opportunity.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join our Project Marketing team!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
We offer you an exciting and challenging work environment as a Marketing Coordinator at our Downtown Vancouver office. You will report to the Marketing Manager and collaborate on an array of projects at varying life cycle stages.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, your core responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Support in executing tools that relate to the marketing strategy, theme, product positioning and creative branding for real estate projects
- Set up, create and maintain new project vendor accounts and relationships
- Execute and coordinate creative that relate to media such as print, online and outdoor
- Work with creative agency in producing, editing and proofing various marketing collateral including signage, stationary, brochures, floorplans, feature sheets, flyers and more
- Provide valued commentary on creative assets’ design and function including but not limited to brochures, renderings, websites, A Kits, signage, PC graphics, inserts, etc.
- Manages logistics for installations, supply orders and vendor communication
- Ensure meeting agendas are created ahead of each meeting and meeting minutes are captured and circulated afterwards
- Coordinate events, email campaigns, assets for media, photography and social media
- Work in Lasso (or the CRM being used) to manage and organize the database while creating templates and sending out e-blasts
- Ensure accurate filing and use of all platforms
- Perform support and/or administrative tasks, and support company side marketing initiatives as required
- Identify target audiences which reflect demographics and behavioural characteristics that can be applied to each project
- Coordination of a variety of events, developing content for email campaigns, coordination of project photography and social media strategy
- Review competition including PC visits and understand general market conditions
- Provide support to Sales Team to ensure they have the tools necessary to perform their role
- Be an ambassador of MLA Canada inside and outside of our offices
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 1+ years of experience marketing, with preference for real estate project marketing experience
- Bilingual in Cantonese/Mandarin would be considered an asset
- Relevant education (Certificate/Diploma/Degree) from a recognized institute
- Proficiency MS Office applications and InDesign
- Ability to produce results independently while maintaining a positive team environment
- An amazing attention to detail with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Time-management skills working under pressure with multiple projects and timelines
WHY IT’S SO GREAT TO WORK FOR MLA
MLA offers individuals an unparalleled opportunity to work with a growing company with a clear vision to be Canada’s undisputed leader in real estate, and to be a part of setting a new standard of excellence for experience and innovation in the world of new home sales.
Our core values are at the heart of our people and company objectives. We strive for Innovation, Empowering our People, Committing to the MLA Experience and Delivering Results.
We celebrate our wins and each other. We are committed to fostering a rich learning organization and mapping out career paths based on individual talents and goals. We are big on fostering a community based on trust, respect and creating a fun and collaborative place to be! Ask us about our yearly Rocket Awards program and annual gala events, where we put celebration into action.
In addition to a competitive compensation structure, we offer:
- An amazing opportunity for personal growth and development
- A defined bonus structure
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Fitness and transit subsidy programs
- An opportunity to work with the best of the business
- A fun, collaborative, innovative and fun working environment
- On-going commitment to training and development
- Opportunities for educational webinars
- Career path and personal growth plans – we invest in you and our team
In keeping with our guiding principle of safety for team members, families, our clients, and our communities, we have decided to enhance our workplace safety protocols and require that all MLA employees, contractors and sub-contractors be fully vaccinated by January 4th, 2022 to enter all MLA offices and work sites. Proof of vaccination will be required.
To apply, Click Here